New from Aviation Research, this 1/8-scale model of the German WW II asymmetric observation & light attack plane is surprisingly easy to fly. Wingspan: 87.5 in.; wing area: 1227 sq. in.; .90 – .120 2-stroke.The model is designed to use off-the-shelf Robart 630 series retracts and offset 1/2″ Robostruts which are in fact quite close to scale. The short kit features plans, photo illustrated building guide, laser cut parts, fiberglass cowl and crew nacelle. For more information, go to http://www.wingsontheweb.com/bv141/ or call 800-617-0570
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- RC Airplanes — Beginner tips: Easy Engine Cowls
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager
- Video workshop Tip — Making Strong Splices in Balsa Sheeting