That’s right; Nixie is small quadcopter with a camera that can be worn like a wristband when not in use. With a flick of your wrist, Nixie can autonomously fly and shoot video, allowing you to record aerial video and photos hands-free. Nixie is currently being developed by Christoph Kohstall, Jelena Jovanovic, and Michael Niedermayr. It is a finalist in the Intel Make It Wearable (MIW) Challenge. Check out the video!
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- RC Airplanes — Beginner tips: Easy Engine Cowls
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager
- Video workshop Tip — Making Strong Splices in Balsa Sheeting