Powered by a Moki 250cc 5-cylinder radial gas engine with a 32×12 Biela 3-blade prop, this 1/4-scale model weighs in at 74 pounds and has a 115-inch wingspan. Can you identify this plane before you watch the video? Thanks to our friend across the pond, Tbobborap1 for taking and this video of this gorgeous warbird at an RC fly-in at the RAF Barkston Heath airfield and posting it on YouTube.
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- RC Airplanes — Beginner tips: Easy Engine Cowls
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager
- Video workshop Tip — Making Strong Splices in Balsa Sheeting