Carl’s amazing 4-engine Electra II is powered by 4 Evolution 26cc gas engines with tuned pipes and it has a 160 inch span. It weighs in at 100 pounds. It has Robart retracts and is made using traditional balsa and plywood built-up construction.
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- RC Airplanes — Beginner tips: Easy Engine Cowls
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager
- Video workshop Tip — Making Strong Splices in Balsa Sheeting