Aviation Supplies & Academics, Inc. (ASA) is one of the largest suppliers of pilot training products and supplies in the world. You can find ASA products on the internet, at your local airport, or on your favorite bookstore shelf. ASA has been delivering quality training products to manned aircraft pilots for years, and now has products to educate drone operators and help them become professional remote pilots.
5 Reasons You Need ASA In Your Life
- Trust. ASA materials have been training student pilots, certificated pilots, flight instructors, aviation maintenance technicians, air traffic controllers, and career aviators for nearly 80 years. With federal aviation regulations in place for remote pilot certification, it is a natural fit for ASA to deliver the time-tested and trusted test preparation platforms that remote pilots can rely on.
- Flexibility. Some folks love to study on their computer while others prefer a traditional book, and still others would rather study on their mobile devices. ASA provides multiple study platforms and options to buy individually or to use together. If you like books, ASA’s best-selling Remote Pilot Test Prep book is the way to go. Rather study on your computer? Install ASA Prepware software, available on DVD or as a download. Like to work in the cloud? Get a subscription to Prepware.com and study on any internet-connected device. If you like a variety of study choices to suit different environments, a Test Prep bundle that includes book, software, and online access is the way to go – the Remote Pilot Test Prep bundle is the best value. Supplement your study with an ASA Prepware App, available for Android and Apple iOS mobile devices.
- Free updates. The FAA makes changes to the Knowledge Exams 3 times a year. ASA provides a free update service throughout the year, posting updates on the website so students can be confident they are studying the most updated information. Sign up for free test updates here: www.asa2fly.com/testupdate
- Reliability. ASA has been around for many years providing trusted training materials for pilots, since before WWII. ASA intricately knows the testing processes and procedures and will be there to help you through it when you are ready to learn and earn that certificate. You might decide you want to add a rating and learn to fly an airplane or a helicopter. ASA has materials to help you navigate the skies for any aircraft you want to operate.
- The future. ASA continually publishes educational and informational books relevant to the dynamic UAS community. The world of drones has only just begun to reveal the many practical applications and jobs that exist now and will become available in the next few years. As technology advances, more and more flying machines will take to the air. When they do, you will likely need a license to fly them, and ASA will be ready to train you to be a safe, competent pilot.