From Castle Creations:
From the original game changer in electric RC… Castle Creations comes the latest game changing ESC on the market!
The DMR 30/40 will change the way you fly and blows away the competition!
With an impressive power to weight ratio and genius V5 firmware, the DMR 30/40 sets a new standard for multi-rotor ESCs.
Castle Creations, Inc. is pleased to announce the availability of our brand new DMR 30/40 ESC for use in high performance and demanding applications such as FPV racing drones, battle drones, large camera carrying multi-rotors and heavy lift multi-rotors!
Loaded with features, the DMR 30/40 boasts an impressive power to weight ratio and is ready to fly right out of the package. The DMR 30/40 is controlled by Castle’s innovative V5 firmware released in July 2016. The Multi-Rotor V5 firmware includes Castle’s proprietary Adaptive Timing SystemTM ( ATS TM) which maximizes efficiency and power output across the entire throttle range and results in increased flight times and noticeably more torque.
DMR 30/40 Features:
- Adaptive Timing SystemTM (ATSTM) technology
- Ultra-low internal resistance design
- Ready to fly out of the package with exclusive Castle “Turbo Sound”
- High power to weight ratio: Over 1kW from a 5.2g ESC (1)
- Advanced rotorSENSE (2) allows elegant simplicity in throttle calibration and setting motor direction
- Auto-Detecting Input Signal selects between Servo PWM, OneShot, and OneShot125
- Dynamic motor PWM frequency
- High maximum electrical RPM to support some of the fastest motors available
- Improved Active Braking algorithm
- Wide input voltage range for a variety of applications and flight times
- Programmable via Castle Link USB Adapter or Castle Field Link
- Designed, manufactured, and supported from Olathe, KS USA
MORE POWER. MORE EFFICIENCY.
Castle’s new proprietary Adaptive Timing System (ATS)™, released with our V5 firmware, provides a noticeable power difference right out of the box. Castle’s Adaptive Timing System™ technology and ultra-low internal resistance design maximizes efficiency and power output across the entire throttle range. The DMR 30/40 handles up to 25.2V (6S) power too. You’ll not only feel the power increase, but see longer flight times as well.
RESPONSIVE AND STABLE.
The DMR 30/40 has enhanced throttle responsiveness that translates into flights with a more agile feel, quicker response, and no sluggishness. The DMR 30/40 also sports our improved active braking algorithm ensuring that maneuvering your multi-rotor never felt so good. Combined with Castle’s exceptionally linear throttle, the DMR 30/40 delivers quick, accurate, and consistent motor response, making it simpler to dial in your PIDs.
HEAR THE RESULT!
There’s nothing like it on the market! With its proprietary algorithms and technology, the DMR 30/40 literally has a unique sound that grabs attention and gets you noticed. Our pilots have raved about the Castle V5 “turbo sound” that signals their ability to fly faster, longer, and corner with more precision.
Castle DMR 30/40 default settings have you ready to fly right out of the package within seconds. These convenient features include:
- Advanced rotorSENSE2 allows elegant simplicity in throttle calibration and setting motor direction.
- Adaptive Timing System (ATS) continuously optimizes motor timing during flight.
- Auto-detecting input signal selects between Servo PWM, OneShot, and OneShot125.
- Motor PWM frequency is dynamically modulated for optimum performance.
COMPACT and LIGHTWEIGHT.
Castle’s DMR 30/40 has a small footprint and a high power-to-weight ratio, a pillar of Castle’s long history of ESC designs. At a weight-conscious 5.2 grams, the DMR 30/40 delivers over 1kW of power 1 , good things DO come in small packages.
No one wants down time at the field. Don’t let its size fool you, this ESC won’t fail you mid-flight or after a “rough landing”. Castle brings a robust hardware design to the multi-rotor market that’s simply hard to find these days. Although compact and lightweight, the DMR 30/40 is designed for the harsh and unforgiving life of a multi-rotor ESC.
Coupled with our unparalleled 1-year warranty (3) , lifetime Tier Two “crash warranty”, and world-famous technical support, Castle provides confidence and peace of mind that your DMR 30/40 ESC is a smart investment. In this day of “throw-away” electronics, put your multi-rotor investment in a trusted name with a proven track record of support and service.
The DMR 30/40 has been rigorously tested with a wide range of motors commonly available on the market, giving flexibility and worry-free operation again and again. The high maximum electrical RPM allows you to run some of the fastest motors available today and at higher voltages – all the way up to 25.2V (6S LiPo).
While pre-programmed for your Multi-Rotor, the DMR 30/40 also allows access to all settings through our patented receiver wire communications 4 via a Castle Link USB adapter. Additionally, the DMR delivers on the Castle promise to provide downloadable firmware updates allowing for future support and feature upgrades as they become available.
If you are looking for:
- High power-to-weight ratio,
- High efficiency,
- A fast, agile and responsive feel,
- And service & support from a trusted company?
Look no further! The DMR 30/40 is here!
1. Board weight only. Wire weight not included. Power estimated at 25.2V, 40A, full throttle, and 40mph airflow
2. Advanced rotorSENSE is inspired by ImmersionRC rotorSENSE
3. Castle Creations, Inc. warrants this product to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of one year from date of purchase.
DMR 30/40 QuadPack – 010-0156-00 – $96.00
DMR 30/40 Expansion Pack – 010-0158-00 – $26.00