With details such as extruded-aluminum struts and bungee landing gear, this Super Cub quickly became one our favorite scale ARFs when it was first released. Now available through Cermark, the 108-inch-span, built-up model has some innovations, including navigation and landing lights and functional doors. A .90 to 1.20 glow engine (or gas/electric equivalent) is required.
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- RC Airplanes — Beginner tips: Easy Engine Cowls
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager
- Video workshop Tip — Making Strong Splices in Balsa Sheeting