The Dornier Do-27 was the first mass-produced aeroplane by the Germans after WW2, with over 600 manufactured in many different variations for different operators. Designed for short take-off and landings (STOL) it had a large wing area, light wing loading and robust taildragger configured landing gear. Mainly used by the German military which this almost ready to fly model represents, constructed with traditional balsa and ply techniques and professionally covered in a realistic scheme. The orange sections of the camouflage will stand out and help with orientation when you are flying your utility plane.
When flying the Dornier Do-27 you will appreciate the great handling qualities from slow speed through to enthusiastic aerobatics. The robust landing gear means you can land and take off from rough unprepared strips and long grass.
All you will need to get flying in this unique and unusual high wing warbird is your choice of power set up, transmitter/receiver, electronics, general building tools and glues.
- Unique high wing warbird
- Short take off and landing design
- Traditional balsa and light ply construction
- Professionally covered
- Camouflaged with Hi-visibility orange colouring
- Fibreglass and paint matched cowl
- Landing gear included
- All related hardware
Wingspan: 1620mm (64″)
Length: 1210mm (48″)
- 1 x Dornier Do-27 ARF kit
- All related hardware including landing gear
- 1 x Comprehensive instruction manual
- Your choice of selected gas engine or brushless outrunner motor
- Electronic speed controller or BEC power supply
- minimum 5 channel transmitter and receiver
- 6 x Servos and electronic equipment
- General building tools and glues
- Experience with almost ready to fly balsa and ply kits