Dremel 8200 cordless rotary tool
For the first time, the Dremel® brand is unplugging high-performance corded rotary tool technology and making it portable in the Dremel 8200 cordless rotary tool. By combining the best of both worlds – the performance of a corded tool and the convenience and flexibility of a cordless tool, the Dremel 8200 Does It All, Unplugged™.
· Variable speed range: 5,000 to 30,000 rpm.
· The Dremel 8200 is the only cordless Dremel rotary tool compatible with all Dremel accessories and attachments, including the high-performance MS400 MultiSaw Attachment and PL400 Planer Attachment
· An enhanced 360-degree grip zone with soft grip enables comfort and stability
· A separate on/off switch and sliding speed-switch are strategically placed so as not to interfere with the grip zone. The sliding speed-switch features easy-to-read number increments that correspond directly to tool speed
· An innovative shaft lock mechanism lets users lock the output shaft quickly when changing accessories
· New, high-performance motor and 12VMAX Lithium-Ion™ battery facilitate maximum performance at all speeds.
· The Dremel 8200 has a speed-of-cut that is two times faster than the leading cordless rotary tool.
· A new, one-hour charger is the fastest charger ever offered by Dremel
· Battery fuel gauge on the tool allows users to keep track of battery life remaining before a charge is needed
· The Dremel 8200 provides corded performance in a cordless package, allowing users to complete high-performance projects in the places they find most convenient
The Dremel 8200 will be available in April 2010 at most hardware and home improvement centers nationwide for an SRP of $99 to $139 USD and $129 to $169 CAD.
Since inventing the high-speed rotary tool more than 75 years ago, Dremel has become the trusted name in high-speed rotary tool technology, providing creative solutions for hands-on professionals, homeowners, craftspeople and artists alike. The Dremel brand’s leadership in design and manufacturing has made it the top selling rotary tool in the world, a reflection of the company’s commitment to innovation and quality.
Today, as a wholly owned subsidiary of the Robert Bosch Tool Corporation in Mount Prospect, Ill., Dremel continues to build upon this legacy with a full line of high-performance rotary tools and rotary tool attachments and accessories, specialty tools and an oscillating tool and oscillating accessories, delivering the perfect solution for almost any job. Regardless of what the task may be, users quickly realize they can depend on the Dremel brand to provide the satisfaction of a job well done.
For information on Dremel products,
project ideas and problem-solving tips, visit us at www.dremel.com or call Dremel at 1-800-437-3635.