With everything that the HoverShot can do, you’ll wonder how it could possibly be so compact. It comes equipped with a 720p FPV camera, to shoot video and photos via the DroneView app in real time*. Altitude Hold takes the guesswork out of exact positioning and throttle control, so you can focus on getting the “perfect shot”.
Takeoffs and landings are as easy as pushing a button. The HoverShot comes completely assembled with everything included for immediate flying fun, and 7-10 minute flight times will make it seem like you’re in the air forever. Multiple flight modes let you fly at your particular comfort level, whether you’re a beginner or a veteran pilot!
*Smartphone or other mobile device required. Not included.
Fully assembled drone with:
- Digital camera that shoots 720p FPV video and 1MP still photos in JPG format
- Altitude Hold
- Auto takeoff/landing buttons
- Motor start/stop button
- Auto Flip button for pro-style flips whenever you want
- Rugged, crash-resistant molded plastic airframe
- High-intensity LEDs that aid in orientation and tracking
- Factory-installed motors, ESCs and onboard electronics
- 3-axis gyro and 3 accelerometers for smooth, stable flight in all conditions
- Power-on fail-safe—motors won’t start unless the radio is turned on
- 3.7V 650mAh LiPo battery flies up to 7-10 minutes on a full charge
- Charger plugs into any USB port for fast, full charges
MR101 transmitter with:
- 2.4GHz technology for the best in dependable, interference-free control
- Center spring throttle
- Separate camera and video buttons
- Universal mobile phone holder
- Two flight modes let you activate the flight features you need, so you can fly the way you want.
- Assembled HoverShot drone
- MR101 2.4GHz transmitter with built-in phone holder
- 720p Wi-Fi FPV video/still camera
- 2G micro memory card
- 1S LiPo battery and USB charger
- (4) “AAA” batteries
- (4) extra blades
Diagonal: 120 mm (4.72 in)
RTF Weight: 72 g (2.5 oz)
Requires: device for Android or Apple and DroneView app (download free from Google Play Store or App Store)