The digital camera in the KODO HD offers you more than high-definition resolution; it gives you full high-definition 1080p resolution to work with, so you can shoot videos and pictures of unprecedented sharpness and clarity. Camera angle can be adjusted manually on the ground, so you can get the shot you want as soon as you’re in the air.
And once you’re in the air, you’ll enjoy more flight time, too. At just 40 g, the KODO HD is nearly 25% (about 12 g) lighter than the original KODO. That’s important, because that means the KODO HD can fly up to 20% longer on a full charge, and fewer charges to slow you down. Its light weight also helps the KODO respond faster and stronger. Flips and other moves suddenly have extra snap! …and you have more room to explore your aerobatic side.
And because it’s fully equipped and assembled, the KODO HD can be wheels up and in the air as soon as you charge the battery.
See the difference that a full high-definition camera can make in your videos and photos. Get a KODO HD!
Fully assembled drone with:
- Digital camera with manually adjustable camera angle. Shoots 1080p jpegs and .avi video @ 30fps.
- Rugged, crash-resistant molded plastic airframe
- Sleek, aerodynamic body shell
- High-intensity LED—glows for easy tracking and orientation
- Factory-installed motors, ESCs and onboard electronics
- 3-axis gyro and three accelerometers for smooth, stable flight
- Power-on fail-safe—motors won’t start unless the radio is turned on
- Installed blade guards
Q106 radio system with:
- Kodo HD FPV Q106 Radio Diagram
- Q106 Radio Diagram labels: 1) Rudder Trim 2) Camera Butter 3) Mode 1/Mode 2 Switch 4) Video Button 5) Aileron Trim 6) Throttle/Rudder Stick (Controls speed and flight mode, moves tail left/right & links transmitter) 7) Throttle Trim 8) ON/OFF Switch 9)Elevator Trim 10) Aileron/Elevator Stick (Tilts rotor forward/back, banks heli left/right)
- 2.4GHz technology for the best in dependable, interference-free control and worry-free flying with your friends.
- Separate camera and video buttons
- Auto Flip button for pro-style flips in the air
- Digital trims for fast, precise performance-tuning
- Mode 1/Mode 2 button to configure controls to your preference
- Easy, Normal and Expert flight modes let you activate the flight features you need, so you can fly the way you want
All batteries and a high-output USB charger:
- Included 3.7V 350mAh LiPo battery flies up to 5-1/2 minutes of flight time on a full charge
- Charger plugs into a USB port for fast, full charges
Please note: The radio and battery included with the KODO HD are not compatible with either the original KODO or KODO II.
- Assembled KODO HD with LED
- Full HD digital 1080p video and still camera
- Card reader and 4GB memory card
- Q106 4-channel 2.4GHz radio system
- LiPo battery and USB charger
- “AAA” batteries
- Installed blade guards
- Extra blades
Diagonal Length: 106 mm (4.17 in)
Weight: 40 g (1.4 oz)