When you choose the right plane for your first plane, R/C flying is much more enjoyable — and the Voyager is the right plane. It exhibits slow, docile flight characteristics and comes preassembled with everything included, so it’s ideal for beginners. The 4-channel radio delivers positive rudder, elevator and throttle control. Details such as wheel pants and panel lines add more scale realism than typical trainers. And with the Voyager you can learn to fly outdoors in calm conditions, and then take advantage of its compact size to fly inside a large indoor gymnasium as well.
- Easy to fly with little or no experience.
- 100% Ready to Fly, with everything included.
- Rudder, elevator and throttle control.
- Scale details such as wing rib detail, wheel pants and panel lines.
- 4-channel radio system with 2.4GHz technology for dependable, interference-free control and worry-free flying with your friends
- Built-in charger for convenient charging of LiPo batteries
- Digital trims for fine-tuning performance
- Fully assembled aircraft
- 4-channel SLT compatible radio w/built-in LiPo charger
- Rechargeable 3.7V 1S LiPo battery
- (4) “AA” batteries
Wingspan: 19.5 in (495 mm)
Weight: 1.9 oz (54 g)
Length: 15 in (381 mm)