From the beginner pilot to the experienced flier this plane will do it all. The Tundra is an extremely versatile plane that is easy to fly and would make an ideal club trainer whilst still being highly entertaining for the experienced pilot with aerobatics and excellent vertical performance.
Whether it is flying from rough fields, water, snow or sand, the Tundra takes on all with ease. The Tundra has a wide flight envelope making it idea for FPV flying, aerobatics, glider towing, candy dropping or just good old fashioned super STOL slow flying,
The tough EPO foam construction is beautifully finished with a great look. Its light weight design coupled with a powerful brushless set-up instantly gives you a feeling of confidence on the sticks as quickly as it puts a smile on your face.
This rugged and reliable plane can also get into those tight and hard to land places with its huge flaps and extreme STOL performance. The large main wheels make it easy to land just about anywhere. Swap out the wheels for the supplied floats and you’ll be flying from lakes, streams and other waterways.
A quick change to the FPV canopy will give you more extreme fun flying. More excitement can be found utilizing the built in tow fitting for towing your friend’s gliders to the best thermals.
Simply put the Tundra is an immense amount of fun to fly and you will be flying soon enough due to a very straight forward and speedy assembly process.
Some neat optional extra’s are the addition of skis for fun on snow or the HobbyKing Candy Dropper module for dropping parachutists or candy. Take on the very best mother nature can throw at you and still come up smiling. With the Tundra, there are no limits!
- Fast and easy assembly
- Beautifully moulded rugged EPO construction
- Pre-installed 3S powertrain offering ample power while keeping weight down
- Two piece wing with servo PCB fast connector
- Rugged landing gear with huge molded EPP wheels for rugged landings
- Working wing flaps for nice slow landings
- Two canopies – one for FPV gear, one standard
- Includes floats
- Tow Fitting
- Up to 20 minutes flight time
- Optional set of ski’s or a candy dropper for parachutists or candy, etc
Flying Weight: 1150g
Motor: 3636-950Kv Brushless outrunner
ESC: Aerostar 40amp Brushless ESC
Prop: Durafly Carbon Fiber 12×6”
- All hardware
- 6-7CH transmitter/receiver
- 3S 11.1V 1300~2200mAh LiPoly battery (30C min)
- Ski Set
- Candy Dropping Module
- FPV Gear
#9499000061-0 – $189.77