The classic Cessna 150, was designed well over 50 years ago but still it has a friendly personality and is loved by millions of people. Tame enough for pilot training, the “Aerobat” version appealed to casual pilots that needed a jolt to become even more proficient.
Quick Vid from the office
The new Aerobat ARF 250-size version from E-flite is perfect for RC pilots wanting to fly basic aerobatics in a small yet quality package. An all-wood built-up model the Cessna 150 Aerobat has beautiful scale lines and maintains the subtle curves and character of the original aircraft. It’s attractive checker board-scheme adds to the character of the Aerobat.
- Authentic scale outline and lightweight UltraCote® ParkLite™ trim scheme
- Balsa construction with fiberglass cowl and wheel pants
- Laser-cut parts designed to be as light as possible
- Magnetically secured plug-in wings and cowl
- Clear front, rear, side and skylight windows
- Pre-hinged ailerons and rudder controls
- Easily assembles in a single evening
- Easy access hatch with spring-loaded latch
- Quick release struts
- E-flite aluminum spinner available separately
- Recommended for use with Park 280 Motor
Needed To Complete
- 4+ channel Transmitter and Receiver radio system
- Four (4) sub-micro servos
- Flight Battery and compatible Charger
Watch for a review coming soon!