- 100% factory-assembled, test-flown and ready-to-fly right from the box
- Includes everything needed to flythere’s nothing extra to buy
- Ultra-micro size and weight perfect for indoor flying
- Innovative airframe design and electronic components offer incredible durability and precise control for excellent manueverability
- Coaxial, counter-rotating rotor head design for unsurpassed stability and ease of flight
- 4-channel transmitter equipped with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2 technology, digital trims and dual rates
- Factory-installed 5-in-1 control unit with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2 compatible receiver, main motor ESCs, mixer, gyro and fully proportional servos
The Blade® mCX is an ultra micro-sized version of the Blade CX/CX2, offering first-time pilots the ability to learn how to fly with ease and experienced heli pilots the ability to fly anytime, anywhere indoors. The Blade mCX offers unsurpassed stability and incredible control through the coaxial, counter-rotating head design and Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2 control. And, thanks to its rotor span of just 7.5 inches and one-ounce flying weight, the Blade mCX can be flown indoors almost anywherefrom an office to a small bedroom or living room.
The Blade mCX comes 100% factory-assembled, flight-tested and ready to fly right out of the boxno assembly or setup required. Included in the box is the LiPo battery and convenient AA battery-powered DC LiPo charger, 4-channel transmitter equipped with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2 technology, and 8 AA batteries (4 for the transmitter, 4 for the charger). The DSM2 technology offers freedom from frequency restrictions and allows the Blade mCX to be flown anywhere, anytime indoors with precise 4-channel control.
When it comes to ultra-micro heli fun everyone can enjoy, you simply can’t beat the value and performance of the Blade mCX. It’s just another way E-flite is advancing electric flight.
Also available in a Bind-N-Fly version (EFLH2280)
- Type:Ultra Micro Coaxial Helicopter
- Main Rotor Diameter:7.5 in (190mm)
- Gross Weight:With Battery 1.0 oz (28 g)
- Length:7.9 in (200mm); Height: 4.7 in (120mm)
- Motor Size:Micro Coreless (2 installed)
- Experience Level:No Experience Necessary
- Recommended Environment:Indoor
- Is Assembly Required:No