Another in its Platinum Series of aircraft, this 68-inch-span plane features balsa and ply construction, UltraCote covering and scale details like shock-absorbing main gear, a painted fiberglass cowl with panel lines, aluminum wing struts, split-fold cockpit door and corrugation detail on the flaps and ailerons. Add the optional cockpit detail, lights and pilot figure and this scale beauty will really impress! It costs $239.99 and is intended for a 25 to 32-size electric motor.
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- RC Airplanes — Beginner tips: Easy Engine Cowls
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager
- Video workshop Tip — Making Strong Splices in Balsa Sheeting