In a scene reminiscent of “Wild Kingdom,” an Australian wedge-tailed eagle decided it had enough of the pesky Kestrel drone that was being tested in the eagle’s airspace. It didn’t take long for the eagle to dispatch the interloper and fly off with it. Prior to the incident, the small Kestrel drone was testing a method of “surfing” updrafts around large buildings. Score one for the eagle!
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- Make Engine Cowls — Easy Beginner tips for RC Airplanes
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager