After listening to your valuable feedback, Eagle Tree is excited to announce the eLogger V4!
The eLogger V4 is packed with new logging features you’ve requested, while retaining all the great features of our renowned eLogger V3:
- High speed logging at up to 50Hz (increased from 10Hz).
- Sixteen times the logging capacity of the standard eLogger V3. Typically logs all available sensors for about four hours, at 10Hz.
- Voltage logging increased to 80 volts maximum.
- The eLogger V4’s on-board voltage regulator has much improved capability. More accessories can be used at higher voltages, without requiring the battery backup harness to be used. For our OSD customers, typical configurations should never require the backup harness with the eLogger V4.
- A USB “mini” connector is built into the eLogger V4.
- All the 3-pin sensor connections are now polarized, and the connectors are now shrouded, helping protect them from physical damage or short circuits.
- Includes Y cable for throttle logging, which also provides battery backup if needed.
And best of all, the price is the same as the eLogger V3!
Available with built in DeansTM connectors or wire leads. See your favorite Hobby dealer or click here for more information!