Looking for the perfect holiday gift? Whether it’s for the flightline caller who always has your back or your club’s engine expert who fixed your finicky 2-stroke, WW II Scale Aircraft Drawings is an ideal present. With 37 aircraft 3-views, accurate color and markings and cross-sections, airfoils and engine and landing gear details, this book is a must-have for every scale builder’s documentation library. Vintage archive photos, historical data, aircraft histories and specificiations complement each drawing. Detailed descriptions and drawings for aircraft color and markings are also included. This 150-page collection is a valuable resource for scale modelers, historians and warbird lovers alike. Click HERE to check it out at the AirAgeStore.com!
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- RC Airplanes — Beginner tips: Easy Engine Cowls
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager
- Video workshop Tip — Making Strong Splices in Balsa Sheeting