Designed by Horizon Hobby’s Mike McConville and based on Skip Stewart’s yet to be completed all-composite P3 aerobatic biplane, the new P3 Revolution from Hangar 9 is a giant scale firecracker! To be featured in our upcoming February issue of MAN, contributor Rick Bell puts this amazing and cutting-edge aerobatic machine through its paces!
Specs are: Wingspan: 78 in., Overall Length: 78.7 in., Wing Area: 1,817 sq. in., Weight:19 lbs. powered by the Evolution 62cc gas engine.
- Engineered to deliver 3D performance in a precision biplane platform
- Two-piece, plug-in wings and horizontal stabilizers with carbon-fiber joiner tubes
- Laser-cut, all-wood construction that’s lightweight
- Pre-hinged ailerons and elevators (pre-drilled rudder)
- Genuine UltraCote film finish
- Pre-drilled firewall ready to mount a 60cc-size gas engine
- Painted fiberglass cowl and wheel pants
- Painted, high-strength aluminum landing gear
- Ball-link connectors and dual-plate fiberglass control horns
- Painted pilot figure included