Wow! I am working on my review of the new DX18 radio system from Spektrum. Featuring 10 channels and expandable to 18, this radio system is pretty impressive. Here’s a short-list of functions and features!
Getting acquainted When you first take grab hold of the DX18 transmitter you’ll notice its nice No-Slip Rubber Grips making the radio extremely comfortable in your hands. The Control Sticks are extremely smooth with quad-bearing gimbals and the sticks are adjustable in length and tension. For a short list of programming features there’s: 3 Model Types (Heli Aircraft and Sailplane), 50 model memory, 10 Airplane Wing Types, 6 Airplane Tail Types, 5 Sailplane Wing Types, 3 sailplane Tail Types, 6 Helicopter Swash Types, the popular Spektrum Scroll-n-click Programming Interface, Built-In Telemetry and the Spektrum Data Interface to name just a few.
And just what till you get a load of the Built-in Sequencer! Awesome!!!
Number of Channels: 18
Modulation: DSM2 & DSMX
- 50 Model Memory
- Built-In Telemetry with Vibe Alerts
- Extensive Airplane, Helicopter and Sailplane Programming
- Throttle Start or Switch Start Timer
- Region Settings for Global Compliance
- 16 Programmable Mixes
- Flap Delay and Elevator Compensation
- 10 Airplane Wing Types
- 6 Airplane Tail Types
- 5 Airplane and Heli Flight Modes
- Dual Rates and Expo
- Active Gyro Trim
- 7-Point Heli Throttle Curve
- 7-Point Heli Pitch Curve
- 7-Point Heli Tail Curve
- 6 Swash Plate Types
- Swash Plate Timing
- 5 Sailplane Wing Types
- 3 Sailplane Tail Types
- 10 Sailplane Flight Modes
- Global Charging System
- X-Plus expandability up to 18 channels
- 11ms frame rate
- Large LCD Screen
- 2048 Resolution on the first 10 channels
- Language selectable
- Mode selectable (Modes 1, 2, 3 or 4)
Watch for my review coming soon in MAN!