The latest in aerial photography and videography is this Draganfly X8, a unique machine powered by eight motors, each with its own rotor blade! This stable flyer can carry 1.7 pounds of equipment and features 11 onboard sensors and a sophisticated autopilot to self-stabilize during flight. Its foldable carbon-fiber frame makes transport easy. Police departments across the U.S. and Canada are already using the Draganflyer X6, a smaller UAV, in search and rescue operations, training, surveillance and even homicide investigation.
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- Video workshop Tip — Making Strong Splices in Balsa Sheeting
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- Make Engine Cowls — Easy Beginner tips for RC Airplanes
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager