There’s a saying that even a barn door will fly if you strap a big enough engine to it, and this interesting vehicle helps to prove the maxim true. In this video, Polarismotor captures a nice takeoff, flyaround and even nicer landing of an FIB, or flying inflatable boat. How much would you pay to take this amphibious adventure? (Or would someone have to pay YOU?)
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- Video workshop Tip — Making Strong Splices in Balsa Sheeting
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- Make Engine Cowls — Easy Beginner tips for RC Airplanes
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager