After you’ve spent all that time to build, cover and tune your model airplane and engine, you don’t want to just throw it into the air and see what happens. Get in the habit, just like full-size aircraft pilots, and do an overall check before committing to your next flight. Senior Tech Editor Gerry Yarrish shot this helpful video to show you how he does it.
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- Make Engine Cowls — Easy Beginner tips for RC Airplanes
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager