With this new trainer, you can be flight-ready in minutes! Because it’s made of AeroCell foam, Sensei is lightweight and durable, and it’s easy to repair in case of a not-so-gentle landing. It comes with everything you need to get airborne, including an installed brushless motor, 30A speed control and 5 installed microservos. The 58-inch-span model is available in a ready-to-fly version for $279.99 and receiver-ready for $179.99.
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- RC Airplanes — Beginner tips: Easy Engine Cowls
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager
- Video workshop Tip — Making Strong Splices in Balsa Sheeting