Here at MAN, we firmly believe that a scale model without a pilot in the front office is, well, just wrong. Why would you go to the trouble of building a detailed fighter and then fly it with an empty cockpit? We really like this new 15-inch-tall articulated pilot figure from Frank Tiano Enterprises … complete with bomber jacket, a soft helmet, goggles and oxygen mask, he’d look right at home in any 1/4 or 1/5-size plane. (And he’d look great without the head gear, in a civilian plane!)
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- Video workshop Tip — Making Strong Splices in Balsa Sheeting
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- Make Engine Cowls — Easy Beginner tips for RC Airplanes
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager