This FASST mid-range, micro receiver has three “normal” channels, but if you use it with S.Bus it has as many channels as your transmitter has available. It can be used with Futaba’s CGY750 gyro or any other S.Bus application, and it can handle high-voltage batteries. It costs $69.99.
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- Make Engine Cowls — Easy Beginner tips for RC Airplanes
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager