This new R21065GF 6-channel receiver has a high-speed mode option that will work with digital servos, and it also has fail-safe on all changes. It can even handle high-voltage batteries, and it’s compatible with all Futaba FHSS/S-FHSS transmitters. This 1.5×0.85×0.40 inch unit weighs just 4 grams with its case and costs $34.99.
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- RC Airplanes — Beginner tips: Easy Engine Cowls
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager
- Video workshop Tip — Making Strong Splices in Balsa Sheeting