It’s not very often that I need to disassemble the spindle in the main rotor head, but when I do it’s always a chore to get out the second retaining bolt. But now, using the G-Force 4-in-1 Spindle Tool (part # GFA7077) the job is a snap. Just clamp the tool on the spindle and use whatever force is needed to remove the offending bolt. And this tool has the ability to support all of today’s spindle sizes (4mm, 6mm, 8mm and 10mm) from 450 to 90 size RC helicopters in one single product. CNC precision machined from T6-6061 aluminum, with a full circumference clamping power for superior gripping in either direction, means this tool will never mark or scratch the spindle surface, even on a spindle shaft that has been assembled with red thread lock.
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- RC Airplanes — Beginner tips: Easy Engine Cowls
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager
- Video workshop Tip — Making Strong Splices in Balsa Sheeting