Powered by four electric motors, this 12-foot-span RC Airbus was built by Hannes Heppe and flown at its first airshow at Flugtag in Grenchen, Switzerland. The 83-pound aircraft uses a 6000mAh 6-cell pack per motor and can fly for 7 minutes. Thanks to Markus Nussbaumer for taking this great video and sharing it on YouTube.
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- Make Strong Splices in Balsa Sheeting — Video workshop Tips
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- Make Engine Cowls — Easy Beginner tips for RC Airplanes
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager