You don’t often do you see a scale A-6 at the flying field, let alone one this detailed! Scratch-built by Laurent Chaperon, this 1/5.4-scale RC Intruder has a 12-foot wingspan and is powered by a JetCat P200 turbine. Laurent scaled up a 1/72-scale Italeri plastic model to create plans for his jet, which features built-up construction and fiberglass covering. Thanks to RCScaleAirplanes for taking this great video at the Lodrino Airshow in Switzerland!
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- Make Engine Cowls — Easy Beginner tips for RC Airplanes
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager