Terry the Boys from Ottawa Canada are all cheering “Good-Luck!” Terry Nitsch from Ohio who will be flying his BVM – F86 in the AMA Scale NationalsChampionship 01-03 July 2011 at Muncie Indiana – Terry came up to Ottawa andflew at our 2nd annual EDF Jet Rally hosted by the Rideau Flyers of Ottawa on June 11/12. Terry said it was a good practice for the AMA event! I myself caught this great shot of the drop tanks being released!
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- RC Airplanes — Beginner tips: Easy Engine Cowls
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager
- Video workshop Tip — Making Strong Splices in Balsa Sheeting