It’s an icon at airshows around the world and Performance Series engineering is sure to make this ARF replica of the Extra 330S a popular modeler at the flying field! Adventurous pilots eager to “step up” to a large, 3d-capable model will find that it’s easy to execute any extreme maneuver imaginable – and look good doing it. The 79.5″ wing comes in two halves which are joined with an aluminum tube for easy attachment and detachment simplifying transportation. A radio compartment that offers plenty of room for installing the receiver and other on-board components aids in fast assembly. For gasoline engine power, the Fuji-Imvac BT-43EI gets the “tumbs up”. An ideal glow engine match is the O.S.® 1.60FX 2-Stroke, which keeps weight low while supplying excellent power. This Extra 330S is designed to perform IMAC competition maneuvers with judge-pleasing precision and grace. Stable slow speed flight characteristics also make it a good choice for fliers moving up from smaller models.
Only 20-24 hours of easy assembly are required.
Combines low weight with exceptional strength.
Superior ARF quality complete with proven Great Planes brand hardware.
Fully 3D and IMAC capable.
Expertly covered in Top Flite® MonoKote® and IMAA-legal.
- Quick – Easy assembly right from the box
- Strong Light Weight All Wood Construction
- Side Force Generators
- Awesome Knife Edge Performance
- Precision Laser cut lightweight ARF
- Professionally covered with Light Weight quality film
- Complete Hardware Package Included
- Universal Engine Mount Included
- One piece -Two Servo Wing
- Large control surfaces double beveled provide maximum throw
- Tough pre-bent wire landing gear
- Detailed and Precise assembly manual
- Full decal sheet