The Escapade has something for every pilot, but they all see something just a little bit different. It looks like a great second plane for the ambitious newcomer, easy-flying fun to the experienced pro and a solid choice for electric and glow modelers alike. But no matter how you see it, it’s easy to see that the Escapade is a versatility star, and another big addition to the Great Planes line-up of fast-building, quality-first ARFs.
Ready for first flights in just 4-6 hours!
- Prebuilt from light, tough balsa
- Covered in a one-of-a-kind MonoKote® trim scheme — and complemented by painted wheel pants.
- All control surfaces are prehinged.
- Simplifies carrying and transportation with a two-piece wing design.
- Extras in the extension hardware and accessory pack include a painted pilot figure, heavy-duty aluminum landing gear, fiberglass wheel pants and a steerable tailwheel.
Designed for versatile performance!
- Stable and easy to handle at low speeds.
- Gentle and predictable when throws are low — an air show aerobat when they’re maxed.
- Designed and built to handle 2-stroke speeds, 4-stroke torque and brushless motor power! Includes keyed motor and engine mounts for fast, virtually foolproof installation.
- Ailerons can be powered by a single servo in the fuselage or dual servos mounted on the wings. No modifications necessary.
Stock Number: GPMA1200
Wingspan: 52.5 in (1,340 mm)
Wing Area: 483 in² (31.2 dm²)
Weight: 5.0-5.5 lb (2,270 – 2,495 g)
Wing Loading: 24-26 oz/ft² (73 – 80 g/dm²)
Length: 46 in (1,160 mm)
Requires: 4-channel radio w/3-5 servos, 2-stroke .40-.55 or 4-stroke .52-.70 engine (ital, UL) or (end ital, UL) 800kV out-runner brushless motor, 60A brushless ESC (min) & a 14.8V, 3200mAh LiPo battery pack
Got one! Can’t wait to build and fly. One thing, though. My airfield is grass, and my fellow pilots are advising not to put the pants on because grass could get caught in there.
Comments are closed.