An ideal step up for pilots anxious to try giant-scale!
The Reactor has excelled with glow power and electric power – as a mono-plane and as a bipe. Now the Reactor ARF hits the “big time”, expanding to IMAA-legal dimensions with performance that matches its size. At low speeds, this giant-scale beauty flies solid and true, but for an all-out 3D machine, modelers can install a 50 cc gasoline engine, increase the throws and fly any maneuver in the book! Lightweight, yet durable enough to handle high-stress moves, the Reactor ARF assembles in only 15-20 hours – virtually no time at all for a model of this size. The two-piece, bolt-on wing allows for easy transport to the flying field. Clearly, the Reactor ARF cuts the challenges down to size with smooth sport flight and outstanding aerobatic and 3D potential whenever the pilot is ready!
- The ailerons are oversized for aggressive maneuvering and each has two servos for powerful control muscle and precision.
- Each of the elevator halves has its own servo with short, direct control linkages for dependability.
- Removing just four screws provides access to the spacious radio compartment for installing all on-board electronics.
- With its low weight and dependable power, the O.S.® 1.60 FX 2-stroke is ideal for sport flying. Mounting a 50 cc gasoline engine allows for executing extreme 3D aerobatics to offer the “feel” of smaller sport planes in giant-scale size.
• Wingspan: 84.5 in (2146 mm) • Wing Area: 1556 in² (100.4 dm²) • Weight: 14-17 lb (6.35-7.7 kg) • Wing Loading: 21-25 oz/ft² (63-77 g/dm²) • Length: 85 in (2159 mm) • Requires: 5-6 channel radio w/8 servos, 2-stroke 1.6-2.2 cu in (26-34 cc or 4-stroke 2.0-2.2 cu in (33-36 cc) glow engine or 43-50 cc gasoline engine
GPMA1420 Reactor 1.60/43 cc ARF Retail:$579.99 Street:$429.99
Available: Late September
For more information please visit: www.greatplanes.com