The Hawker Hurricane is a classic fighter design from the WW2 era of aviation.
Overshadowed by the Supermarine Spitfire the Hurricane proved it’s worth during the battle of France and more notably in the Battle of Britain, shooting down more enemy aircraft than any other type. With nearly 15,000 produced and flown by many armed forces in all theaters of operation, the Hawker Hurricane is and will always be a legend in aviation.
Now you too can own your own piece of history with this version of the Sea Hurricane. Traditionally built ARF kit constructed from all balsa and lite-ply, fiberglass cowl, uniquely colored covering with weathering detail and retracts supplied all you need is your choice of engine or motor and electronics and you’re ready to fly.
The Hurricane is a joy to fly with its huge wing area making it a delight to perform all your classic fighter aerobatics maneuvers and low passes, wide track undercarriage keeps take off, landings and ground handling under control.
If you have a classic fighter size hole in your collection, then it’s time to fill it with one of the best RAF fighters ever made.
- Almost ready to fly
- Traditional balsa and ply construction
- Classic period color scheme
- Electric retracts included and preinstalled
- Fibreglass cowl
- Hand painted pilot figure
- Designed for glow engine or electric motor
- Detailed scale model
- Quality hardware supplied
Wingspan: 1486mm (58″)
Length: 1148mm (45″)
Flying weight: 2950g (dependent on equipment used)
Wing area: 35sq.dm
Wing loading: 84.3g/dm.sq (dependent on equipment used)
- 1 x Hawker Hurricane ARF kit
- 1 x Electric retracts pre-installed
- 1 x 80mm Spinner + related hardware
- Engine or motor
- Your choice of electrical equipment
- Minimum five channel Transmitter and receiver
- Building tools and glues
- Experience with balsa and ply ARF kits