Available with and without a flybar, this electric 450 class helicopter is perfect for indoor and outdoor flying! The kit includes a brushless motor and speed control as well as high-performance aircraft aluminum rotor head; Hirobo original design carbon frame and main blades; fiberglass canopy; a high-tensile strength, hardened steel main shaft; full bearings; Japanese made Kevlar reinforced belt and aluminum and stainless steel tail drive. MRC president president Frank Ritoda notes, “The EMBLA 450E represents a major advancement in the application of technology in the 450 class market. Hirobo once again has applied years of contest winning experience and team pilot knowledge to the art of 3D flying in the Embla 450E.”
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- RC Airplanes — Beginner tips: Easy Engine Cowls
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager
- Video workshop Tip — Making Strong Splices in Balsa Sheeting