This 32.5-inch-span model of the “Supermarine” Spitfire, England’s most famous fighter, is a highly prefabricated kit. Airplane is hollow-molded foam construction, pre-painted. The control surfaces are pre-hinged and the motor mount and battery box are pre-installed. The airplane is “retract ready”; all the mounts are pre-installed in the wings and wheel wells are pre-molded. Hand launches and belly landings are easy. Flight is very scale-like. Can be built in either the long elliptical wing version or the tips can be cut off and the short wing end caps glued in place for the low altitude “clipped wing” version. Includes waterslide decals for 8 different historic aircraft versions. Illustrated instructions make building easy. For 3 channels: Aileron, Elevator, and Throttle. (For retract and rudder operation, a 6-channel radio system and two HTS055 servos are required.)
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- RC Airplanes — Beginner tips: Easy Engine Cowls
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager
- Video workshop Tip — Making Strong Splices in Balsa Sheeting