The Hobby People store at RCX was packed with great deals on the latest RC gear, and there are always a lot of happy faces as people leave with the latest new planes, helis and cars. Even West Coast senior editor John Reid couldn’t resist checking out the brand new HP P-51D Mustang. This receiver-ready foam warbird as a 49-inch wingspan and we hear it flies really well. Stay tuned for a review … John couldn’t resist the temptation to bring one home!
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- Make Engine Cowls — Easy Beginner tips for RC Airplanes
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager