Just got my hands on one of these so be looking for my review soon. I have the receiver ready brushless version so I know this will be a great performer. I will couple it with my Airtronics RDS 8000 transmitter and a RX600 receiver. My first impression is the Superfly is big and comes as a fully aerobatic pusher with ailerons and a four-bladed prop.
Update – Got it put together and ready to fly. No issues at all. Will try to fly very soon, weather permitting
• Wing Span: 54.5in – 1384mm
• Wing Area: 350 sq. in. 22.58 sq. dm.
• Length: 35.5in – 902mm
• Flying Weight: 26oz – 737g
• Wing Loading: 10.7 oz/sq.ft. – 32.64 g/sq.dm.
• Brushless Motor:
• 2630 size
• 11.1V rated
• Max Continuous current: 15A
• Weight: 58g