Forged by a King in a distant realm, the legendary Excalibur is here.
The most anticipated Durafly release this year, The Excalibur must be flown to be truly appreciated. Innovative design features, such as the cantilever forward swept wing, V-tail tail surfaces, incredibly strong construction and stunning lines.
Just like the legendary sword, Excaliburs strength is paramount. The engineers at Durafly were given their hardest challenge yet, to design a wing that is ultra thin but incredibly strong in EPO foam!
The wing has carefully positioned carbon fibre reinforcement and pre-tensioned glass fibre strips. The fuselage is feature packed with a square carbon fibre tube and glass fibre strips. The V-tail along with control surfaces are reinforced. All these features combine to make the Excalibur a weapon.
Servos are all pre-installed with a whopping 3542 800kv Aerostar brushless outrunner motor up front. 60amp Aerostar brushless speed controller. Two piece removable wing makes assembly fast with wire-free PCB connection between the wing and fuse.
Rule the sky with the Excalibur.
- Highly compressed EPO foam construction
- Available in both PnF and Kit variants
- Nose cone supplied for slope soaring
- Reinforced with carbon fibre and glass fibre
- Extreme speed, Awesome manoeuvrability
- Bolt together plug and play design
- Unique forward sweep wing design
- V-tail tailplane
- Aerostar 3542 800kv brushless outrunner
- Aerostar 60amp brushless ESC
- Folding 13×7 Aerostar carbon fibre propeller
- Quality Servos
- PCB servo wing connector
- Stunning looks
- Intake cooling features
- Ready to fly in minutes
Wing span: 1600mm
Flying weight: 1250g
Controls: 4 Channel (Ailerons, Elevator, Rudder (V-Tail), Throttle)
ESC: Aerostar 60amp brushless ESC
Motor: 3542-800kv brushless outrunner
Propeller: Aerostar folding carbon fibre 13×7
- Minimum 4ch Transmitter capable of V-Tail mixing
- Appropriate 4ch receiver
- 1800~2200mAh 4S LiPoly high “C” rated battery
- 1 x Durafly Excalibur