A low wing sport plane with style and grace, the Estrella Sport 50E is an electric or nitro powered plane that anyone can enjoy.
The Estrella arrives almost ready to go. It just requires final assembly and equipment installation to get airborne. The all balsa airframe is strong and light weight and is beautifully covered in a multi-colored plastic film. The aluminum landing gear, fiberglass wheel pants and matching cowl round off the model providing a clean and crisp finish that is striking both on the ground and in the air. This is one seriously good looking airplane!
But its not just about looks with the Estrella, the large ellipitical shaped wing and its light weight give the model excellent slow flight characteristics and with plenty of power on hand the full range of aerobatics are also easily performed. This model can literally be flown to anyones level of expertise.
If you’re looking for a sport plane with classic lines and looks as well as great flying performance then the Estrella Sport 50E is for you.
- Almost ready to fly – add your choice of electronics and power plant then complete final assembly!
- Light weight balsa and plywood airframe
- Aluminum landing gear with fiberglass wheel pants
- Pre-painted, color matched fiberglass cowl
- Large wing area and overall low weight
- Classic lines and easy to see colors
- Complete hardware packagine including fuel tank, spinner, and motor mount
Flying Weight: 2.5- 3kg
Required: (Not Included)
- 6-channel radio or greater with compatible receiver
- Digital Sport Servo (5 for gas version or 4 for EP version)
- 6-inch Servo Extension (2)
- Servo lead Extension (2) for receiver to aileron servos
Recommended Electric Set-Up (Not Included)
- Turnigy G46 Brushless Outrunner 670 KV G46-670
- Aerostar 60amp electronic speed controller with 5A BEC (2-6S)
- Turnigy 4000mAh 4S 30C Lipo Pack
- Propeller 13×8
Recommended Nitro Motor (Not Included)
.56~.50 2-Stroke, .60~.80 4-stroke,
#9583000002-0 – $208.59