A perfect size to transport on the back seat of the car, the Mini SkyHunter doesn’t fall short of FPV capability despite its small size.
With its EPO and carbon fiber structure, distinctive twin-boom design, large payload bay, shoulder wing and wing mounted equipment pockets, the Mini SkyHunter is set to impress!
Simple bolt together construction means that construction time is kept to a minimum and that the model can also be broken down again quickly at the end of your flying session if needed for storage.
The practicality of the model isn’t just skin deep either; molded handgrips for easy launching and a selection of camera/equipment mounting locations and plywood mounts make the Mini SkyHunter a one-stop-shop for short to mid-range FPV flying.
The wing mounted equipment pockets allow sensitive AV transmitters to be mounted well away from the R/C and power systems to eliminate the risk of interference.
The Hobbyking™ Mini SkyHunter is a high quality FPV model at a great price and makes a fantastic introduction to FPV flying and aerial videography for everyday flyers and serious enthusiasts alike.
- Plug and Fly – Just add radio system, battery and fly!
- Tough, EPO and carbon fiber construction
- Easy access canopy/hatch section
- Large equipment bay
- Wing-mounted equipment pockets
- Choice of camera/gimbal locations
- Optional rudder operation
- Modular, 2 part canopy for FPV
Wing area: 19.5dm2
Motor: 2212 1400kv outrunner
ESC: 30A w/BEC
Propeller: 8 x 4
- 4 Channel or more R/C system
- 3S (11.1V) 2200~4200 LiPoly battery
- FPV system
- 2 x 9g servos for rudders (optional)