The perfect combo for you to kick off your FPV experience. Our pairing of the purpose designed mini Skyhunter with our best selling FPV Goggle Set provides you with an easy and affordable way to enter the FPV world of aeromodelling.
The Mini SkyHunter is a proven FPV platform and its small size is perfect for transportation on the back seat of the car.
The practicality of the model isn’t just skin deep either, molded handgrips for easy launching and a selection of camera/equipment mounting locations and plywood mounts make the Mini SkyHunter a one-stop-shop for short to mid-range FPV flying.
The Hobbyking™ Mini SkyHunter is a high quality FPV model at a great price and makes a fantastic introduction to FPV flying and aerial videography for everyday flyers and serious enthusiasts alike.
The video bundle pairs the popular Quanum DIY FPV googles with the SkyZone 200 FPV Plug-And-Fly set, making this the most complete FPV combo available at an unbelievable price!
The Quanum DIY FPV goggles were the 2014 FPV product of the year, with a huge field of view and true non-blue screen 4.3inch monitor, customizable housing and focal choices at a price that made the FPV scene explode with new users.
The SkyZone 200 FPV set was bundled together by HobbyKing to be a true plug and fly experience. The set has the Video Transmitter, Receiver, FPV tuned Sony CCD camera and even a set of Circular polarized antennas. The best part is the complete no soldering plug-and-fly wiring harness. This pairs the camera to the video transmitter as well as power to the balance port on your flight pack battery. The receiver has all the required no solder wiring for video and a power splitter for the receiver and Quanum goggles to a standard XT60 connector.
This bundle is perfect for FPV beginners or seasoned veterans as a simple, fast and fantastic great performing complete FPV set.
Features Mini Skyhunter:
- Plug and Fly – Just add radio system, battery and fly!
- Tough, EPO and carbon fiber construction
- Easy access canopy/hatch section
- Large equipment bay
- Wing-mounted equipment pockets
- Choice of camera/gimbal locations
- Optional rudder operation
- Modular, 2 part canopy for FPV
Specs Mini Skyhunter:
Wing area: 19.5dm2
Motor: 2212 1400kv outrunner
ESC: 30A w/BEC
Propeller: 8 x 4
Features FPV Goggle Set:
- Large 4.3 Monitor for a huge FOV
- Customizable housing to fit all types of faces
- Will not fog like traditional goggles
- Plug-n-Fly connection. No soldering required
- Circular Polarized Antenna set included(LHCP)
- Two switching buttons for the band and channel with LED display on VRX
- Power off memory for last channel and band
- Dual Independent video and audio signal outputs
- Micro sized VTX and light weight – perfect for use with small models
- 32 channels: Cover A, B, E bands and F bands
- 480TVL Sony CCD FPV camera
Specs FPV Goggle Set:
Antenna set: Circular Polarized (LHCP)
Receiver Channels: 32
Transmitter Channels: 32
Transmitter frequency: 5645-5945MHz with 200mW power output
Transmitting distance: > ~1500m (open area)
Camera Resolution: 480TVL
- 4 Channel or more R/C system
- 3S (11.1V) 2200~4200 LiPoly battery
- 2 x 9g servos for rudders (optional)
9540000008-0 – $303.59