One of the busiest booths at the 2012 WRAM show was the Horizon Hobby Display area. There were a bunch of great products to see and several new airplanes both in the WW1 and WW2 catagories! Check out what’s new as Gerry Yarrish chats with Product Developer Matt Andren!
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- Make Engine Cowls — Easy Beginner tips for RC Airplanes
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager