Two of my favorite things: RC planes and dogs! This incredibly fun video showcases Chusty, a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling retriever with energy to burn, and a Precision Aerobatics Addiction. It looks like everyone is having a good time, and I’ll bet you can’t watch Chusty’s unbridled enthusiasm for RC without smiling. When asked if the dog ever tries to bite the plane, Chusty’s owner adds, “He comes to a full stop when the plane is on the ground. He used to give it a sniff but now when he knows fun time is over, he just walks back to the car for a rest. I think it might be a very good thing that he’s a retriever and not a terrier (LOL)!” Thanks to rgthd007 for posting this entertaining footage on YouTube.
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- Make Strong Splices in Balsa Sheeting — Video workshop Tips
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- Make Engine Cowls — Easy Beginner tips for RC Airplanes
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager