More and more RC modelers are learning about the fun and challenge of building RC planes from kits. ARFs make good pilots, but wood kits make good builders. Here’s a How To on the proper way to install Pinned hinges in a built-up control surface. I am using Du-Bro tools and hinges and Zap Hinge Glue.
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- Make Engine Cowls — Easy Beginner tips for RC Airplanes
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager