For UAV pilots wanting the best for less, Hubsan introduces the H107D+ FPV X4 Plus Camera Drone. The technology is top-of- the-line, starting with a 720P HD camera on 5.8GHz frequency that lets you see what the camera sees in real-time, First Person View (FPV) on the hobby-quality transmitter. As for flight characteristics, the H107D+ is super stable, so even pilots with limited experience can control this drone with ease.
- The 6-axis flight control system features adjustable gyro sensitivity
- Altitude Hold makes learning to fly much easier
- Multiple flight modes allow pilots to fly at their particular comfort level
- True Direction function moves the drone in the same direction as the sticks
- Perform flips and rolls with just the push of a button
- 5.8GHz video transmission delivers enhanced picture reliability and range
- A built-in memory card slot lets you store videos for sharing*
- The battery “snaps” into place for quick installation
- Bright LED lights aid in orientation and allow for night flying
- Capable of flying both indoors and outdoors
- A 3.7V 530mAh LiPo battery and USB charge cord are included
- Measures 113 mm (4.45”) across diagonally
*Memory card sold separately.
HBNE0050 – $179.99
Chilly, I bough the HD107D back in December 2015, my son lost it and I only have the standard transmitter left. I have decided to buy the H107D plus but just the quadcopter, since I have the transmitter from the other Hubsan I tough they will bind out without problem. It is not happening, and I couldn’t find any information about it. please help.
Sorry just reading this comment! I don’t know if they are compatible too. have you tried to contact Husban directly yet at https://www.hubsanus.com/contact ?
Comments are closed.