Over the weekend I attended the first annual Huck Fest held at my local field, the Victor Valley Flyers. This event was a gathering of guys that wanted to show off their abilities and just have a blast. If you never been to one these, I would recommend making a trip for it. It is a lot of fun.
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- RC Airplanes — Beginner tips: Easy Engine Cowls
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager
- Video workshop Tip — Making Strong Splices in Balsa Sheeting