One of the main IRCHA attractions is being able to talk with company representatives and pilots about their products, helicopter setup and flying techniques. This is the Thunder Tiger and Futaba Setup Clinic, which is one of the many clinics that were held throughout the Jamboree, where they welcomed pilots using any brand of helicopter and radio. Any and all questions were answered and then everyone went to the flight line for individual setup help and instruction on learning specific maneuvers. This means we not only got a chance to see some of the best helicopter pilots in the world, but everyone went home knowing more about their helicopter and flying techniques to make them a better pilot. What can be better than this?
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- RC Airplanes — Beginner tips: Easy Engine Cowls
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager
- Video workshop Tip — Making Strong Splices in Balsa Sheeting